Since you are here, I am assuming you are interested in retiring early, earning passive income or at least interested in saving some money. Read on to see my Cashkaro cashback review and how I spend less than you for buying the same products as you.
You will have normal day to day spends. An Ola trip here. Swiggy order there. Some groceries perhaps. Paytm to your barber. Cashkaro is a super duper way of making cashbacks on all these regular spends. Plus, they also give you discounts for this!
How much cashback I have on Cashkaro and how
Cashbacks are an important part of my financials. Check out my latest Cashbacks and Rewards income.
I have been with Cashkaro for a little less than 3 years now. So far I have made a total of Rs.14,180.84.
Here is how much of actual money I have got back
This is pure money which transferred into my bank account
Here is how much of rewards money got back as gift cards
This is money which I get in the form of Amazon or Flipkart giftcards
Simple example of how I save money using Cashkaro
Let’s say I want to buy a toothpaste worth Rs.100 from Amazon
- I visit Cashkaro, where I get 5.5% cashback for my purchase on Amazon
- I use my Amazon ICICI credit card that gives me another 5% cashback
- Later, I pay the credit card back using CRED which gives me another 2% back
👨🏫 I just paid Rs.87.50 for something you would have paid Rs.100!
Now this Rs.12.50 savings is on top of all the usual deals and offers Amazon is running.
Here is what I have for you
I have been an active user of Cashkaro for 3 years and can recommend you to get an account. Start now and don’t miss out on the additional money you can earn for regular purchases.
My Cashkaro cashbacks review and how I make money from it
It works in a very simple way
- Sign up
- Set up you bank account, just mention your name on account, IFSC code and Bank account number
- When you need to buy something visit Cashkaro. Eg: You need to buy a book on Amazon. Don’t go to Amazon yet! Go to Cashkaro, check for Amazon.
- See existing offer. Example, there is 5% cashback on Books from Amazon
- Click the link on Cashkaro to visit Amazon
- Buy your book, and get the usual discounts from Amazon
- Plus, you will get the additional 5% cashback for visiting Amazon through them
Variety of deals, offers and discounts
The other amazing benefit with them is, they have the best of deals and coupons for almost all small and big websites. From buying bras to bus tickets, there is a coupon or promo running!
Once you have accumulated Rs.250 or more as Cashbacks, you can go to Payments section and click on Request cashback. The cash is credited into your account in 5-7 working days usually.
Rewards will be sent to you as Gift Vouchers to Amazon, Flipkart or other common eCommerce websites. You can club cash backs and rewards and get them as rewards. But, rewards cannot be converted to cash backs.
App and website ease of use
They have mobile apps on iOS and Android that makes it easy for you to track cashbacks and use on the more.
Sites you visit through Cashkaro is tracked very promptly and you will see the status as pending as soon as you visit it. Once you make your purchase on the referred site, soon you will see the status change to Confirmed. After waiting for the the number of days mentioned for each deal, you will have the cashback or rewards available for payment.
Things to keep in mind for Cash karo
- Don’t visit the sites like Amazon and add items to your cart and then come to Cashkaro
- First click on Amazon from Cashkaro and then add items to your cart
- If there are additional discount or promo codes on Cashkaro only use that. Dont use codes from other websites
- If you return or cancel your order, the cashback will be canceled
- While using Cashkaro, don’t use other Deals, discount providers
What to do if a cashback is missing
- Always be mindful of the cashbacks that need to come to you. Cashbacks are usually tracked and shown on your account within 24 – 48 hours from when you made the purchase
- You will get an email confirming the same
- If this has not happened and your cashback is missing:
- Make sure to raise a Missing claim on within 10 days from transaction date. You will loose the right to the cashback after 10 days
- From menu click on “Missing Cashback”
- Click on “Add Ticket”
- Select the date of transaction, which retailer and enter other details such as Order ID, total amount ad coupon used
- The team takes these requests seriously!
- They speak with the retailer to track this and get you your cashback
Throughout my 3 years getting cashbacks , I have had about 6-7 cashbacks that were not tracked and went missing. I raised requests and just 1 was not given back to me. This was due to me using a different coupon code from outside Cashkaro.