Reach financial goals faster by saving money
My philosophy can be fit into two simple ideas. 1.) Save money 2.) smart Investment Management
. This is all about,
- Embracing frugality
- Cutting the clutter in your life
- Saving your time and funds through better planning
- Striking great deals and
- Buying at the right time.
As the saying goes, a rupee saved is a rupee earned.
Why saving is important
- Money saved is as good as money earned
- Saving cash is easier than earning cash
- It is easy and becomes a second nature once you get the hang of it
- It is difficult to reach your financial and FIRE goals by just earning a lot. Saving money can get you there faster
[caption id="attachment_2530" align="alignleft" width="300"]
Best ways and ideas on saving money in India[/caption]
How to save money in India
Articles and posts in this section will talk and show you expert ways on how you too can save and build a healthy savings balance in India. These are not just for those who are earning a lot of salary. Even some one earning as little as Rs.7,000 a month can still benefit from the tips and advice on saving money. Eg: By simply planning and timing your monthly grocery purchases, I will show you how you can reduce your grocery expenses by as much as 25%! And there is more ideas and tips on saving money in this section.
With a bit of practice your mind will automatically start to save and choose the best ways to spend money so that you save and spend less.