Not much has happened under this section in December’19. I did add Rs.1,00,000, but that is not really an investment, more a loan to a friend in need.
December’19 all alternate investments
The Rs.2,00,000 I had given out as loan continues to pay me Rs.2,500 per month. For the Rs.2,500 I earned in December’19, I invested that into a P2P Lending platform I came across. This has started giving me a return of 14%. Yes, I made Rs.31 in on month on this Rs.2,500 🤘
In installation – Sun exchange
The solar cells I bought on Sun exchange are still under installation. They will start generating electricity and in turn generate passive income for me from Feb’19. Can’t wait! Meanwhile, I have received a few requests from my readers on how to get started with this. I will put up a detailed post in this month. Not to mention, I am in talks with the great team to see if I can get you all a bonus or discount to get you started in this!
Loan to a friend in need of money
I withdrew Rs.1,00,000 from my mutual funds to help out a friend who had an emergency medical situation in his family. I have added that under alternate investment for tracking purposes alone. I will not be receiving any interest or returns on this (some karma perhaps 🙌 ). My friend did offer to pay an interest, but that didn’t feel right, so I declined.
My Alternate Investments as of December 2019:
|Loan to Family Friend||200000||200000||200000||200000|
|Loan to Friend||100000||0||0||100000|
All updates for the month of December’19:
- My Investment Updates for December’19 – Year of Passive Income
- Blood bath on Dalal Street👺- My Stock Investment updates for December’19
- A ‘Meh’ month for Funds – My Investment in Mutual Funds for December’19
- My Alternate Investments Update – December’19 <–You are here
- It’s raining cash! My Cashbacks and Rewards update – December’19
- Make money by lending – My P2P Lending Update – December’19